Get Quotation Now!
Home Nano beer brewing equipment
Micro beer brewing equipment
Commercial beer brewing equipment
Keg filling and washing machine
Beer bottle/canning filling and capping machine
Auxiliary machine ( Miller, Auger system, control panel, chiller, beer keg)
20BBL brewery stainless steel fermenter
Introduction of fermenting equipment
1. Product name: 1HL to 100HL beer fermentation tank fermentation vessel.
2. Volume: 1HL to 100HL
3. Material: SUS304 or SUS316L, as per customer's requirement
4. Thickness: 3.0-4.0mm for inner tank, 1.5mm for dimple jacket, 2.00mm for outer shell, as per customer's requirement.
5. Construction: dish top, cylinder body and 60 degree cone bottom; single-layer or jacketed.
If jacketed, it has dimple jacket and PU insulation, insulation thickness 50.00-100.00mm as per customer's requirement.
6. Polishing treatment: inner tank mirror polished, outer shell can be either mirror polished or matt polished.
7. Accessories: manway on side, yeast inlet, CIP spraying ball, CIP pipe, themowell, sample valve, spunding valve, pressure gauge, lifting ear, jacket inlet /outlet, outlet, brace for legs, adjustable feet.
Function: Beer fermentation, 12-15 days
Side oval manhole
CIP pipe diameter
360º Rotating spray ball
Dimple cooling jacket
Cooling jacket inlet
Cooling jacket outlet
Mechanical pressure relief valve
CO2 exhaust pipe
Safety valve (PVRV)
Spunding valve assembly
This assembly can be used to prevent excessive pressure in the tank. It can also be used to maintain a set pressure during fermentation. One way you could use it would be to set the valve to 10psi then it will maintain that pressure within the vessel, as fermentation progresses any pressure generated above 10psi would be vented to atmosphere. This now only protects your tank but it also protects the beer by maintaining a safe blanket of Co2 in the head space above the beer. Our quality unit also has the added feature of an observation cup that helps identify any pressure release We generally fill this with sanitizer or ethanol, this can also be used to identify when fermentation is complete.
Rotating raking arm
Use Rotating Racking Arm, It can easily rotate to drain out all of the precious beer and help avoid large yeast clumps.
We use high quality stones with our quality welded sanitary fittings.
As with our dimple jacket, we use a high quality dimple type, this helps create turbulent flow and greatly increases the efficiency of the cooling medium used.
We choose the dimple jacket which has better cooling effect; it expands the cooling area and makes better cooling effect.
Embedded manhole in fermenter will have a good insulation. It is for the capacity above 1000L.
Perlick style Sanitary sample valve
Perlick style valve is tri clamp connection instead of thread connection,
thus can effectively reduce the chance of hiding bacterium, more sanitary and clean.
Tri clamp carbonation port with stone
Easy to assembly and disassemble, more sanitary
Passivation for inner tank
Now we do the acid wash passivation to the interiorof the tanks so that it can form a protect layer which can protect stainless steel from being corroded easily. For all the welding, we will also do the Acid Wash.
Tri Clamp PT100
Easy to assembly and disassemble